The Bible does not mention retirement except for the priesthood.
A season to pour God's love and into your family and extended family and friends.
1. Pre-Retirement: The last few months of fulltime work.
2. The Honeymoon: Enjoying the first few months of time.
3. Disenchantment: Feeling of identity and status.
4. Re-Orientation: New adventures and "re-retirement“.
5. Stability: Managing your and .
1. Lived on a budget and minimized .
2. Downsized to living costs.
3. Obtained plans with wills and trusts.
4. investments within their risk temperaments.
1. Failed to with a long-term plan.
2. Spent much too early in retirement or without a budget.
3. Overspent on things without first.
4. Retired too soon and began taking social security payments too early.
Connect With Us